In the PUMS network access to ClinicalKey does not require logging in.
access to ClinicalKey
All students and employees of the University who are interested in the on line access (HOME access) outside the University (university hospitals, home computers, tablets) and in the training on how to use the platform, are requested to contact with the representative of Elsevier Publishing: Michał Krupa email@example.com tel. 517-044-166
ClinicalKey is the next generation information tool which supports physicians with resolving medical problems. This clinical internet service provides doctors with reliable, comprehensive and fast answers, necessary in making diagnostic and therapeutic decisions across 52 medical specialties. In order to go over ClinicalKey, the Platform Smart Content Search is used which works on the intelligent taxonomy results basis. The engine lets to identify only the information which answers most accurately to the question content.
- all journals from Elsevier Consortium in medicine and surgery (more than 620 - including i.a. The Lancet, American College of Cardiology, Clinics of North America series)
- all books from Elsevier Consortium in medicine and surgery (more than 1, 149 - including i.a. Gray's Anatomy, Netter's Clinical Anatomy, Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics)
- First Consult - a diagnostic tool with description of medical conditions, therapeutic procedures and treatment effects
- Procedures Consult - a database of medical procedures with descriptions and video materials (more than 9,000)
- database of drugs based on Gold Standard
- collection of medical and surgical videos (more than 13,000)
- millions of medical and surgical images
- guidelines (Practice Guidelines) for doctors (more than 4,000)
- access to more than 20 millions abstracts from MEDLINE
- access to individual education CME (Continuing Medical Education)