- Opening hours of the Main Library:
- Monday - Saturday 8.00 - 24.00
- PUMS students, doctoral students and research staff have priority to access the Main Library.
- Before entering the Library, it is necessary to disinfect your hands (or gloves) and to put on a mask covering the mouth and nose. People without a mask will not have access to the Library.
- People who have signs of illness, such as persistent cough, difficulty breathing, will be denied access to the Library.
- There is currently a limit of 2 meters distance between library users.
- From printed journals that we do not have in electronic version, the Library will make free scans of articles only for students and employees of PUMS. Orders should be submitted at email@example.com. The order should contain complete bibliographic data and the journal call number. Limit of 10 articles per person.
- In matters related to submitting works to the Bibliography PUMS database, we still recommend contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is mandatory to follow the instructions of the Library and Security Staff.