- The Library is open from Monday to Friday from 9.00-18.00.
- In the Library only the Circulation Desk (see the rules) and Learning Rooms (see the
rules) are available.
Reading rooms, Individual Work Rooms, computers and open space remain
inaccessible to the Users.
- The elevators are closed. Access to the Library is only possible via stairs.
- Before entering the Library, it is necessary to disinfect your hands (or gloves) and to
put on a mask covering the mouth and nose. People without a mask will not have
access to the Library.
- People who have signs of illness, such as persistent cough, difficulty breathing, will be
denied access to the Library.
- There is currently a limit of 2 meters distance between library users.
- From printed journals that we do not have in electronic version, the Library will make
free scans of articles only for students and employees of PUMS. Orders should be
submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org. The order should contain complete
bibliographic data and the journal call number. Limit of 10 articles per person.
- In matters related to submitting works to the Bibliography PUMS database, we still
recommend contacting us by email at email@example.com
- It is mandatory to follow the instructions of the Library and Security Staff.